FREE ZONE COMPANIES
Free zones in Dubai are business zones with 100% tax exemption and 100% ownership.
Each free zone operates under a particular emirate.
Rules and regulations vary from one free zone to another, choosing the appropriate free zone for your business is crucial for its success.
- 100% ownership without a local sponsor or service agent.
- Exemption of corporate tax, import and export taxes.
- Companies can keep 100% of their revenues.
- Ideal for international business trading.
- No office space required except in determined cases.
- Regulatory environments that offer great means for collaboration, learning and expertise.
- Less costly to establish than onshore companies.
- Authorized to trade only within the free zone and outside the UAE.
- Trades inside the UAE require a service agent or a distributor.
- Unauthorized to open retail stores outside the free zone.
- Each free zone is subject to different rules, which takes extensive amount of research to decide on the best suited free zone for your company.
• Company set up
• Official documents renewals
• License amendment services
• Legal translation
• Branch setup
• Holding setup
• Document attestation/Notarization
• Corporate bank account
• Company liquidation
• Dubai Municipality (DM)
• Dubai Health Authority (DHA)
• Dubai Civil Defense (DCD)
• Security Industry Regulatory Agency (SIRA)
• Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM)
• Occupation Health Center (OHC)
• General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA)
• Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA)
• Department of Food Control
• Wages Protection System (WPS)
• National Media Council
• Dubai Court