Free Zone companies
Free zones in Dubai are business zones with 100% tax exemption and 100% ownership.
Each free zone operates under a particular emirate.
Rules and regulations vary from one free zone to another, choosing the appropriate free zone
- 100% ownership without a local sponsor or service agent.
- Exemption of corporate tax, import and export taxes.
- Companies can keep 100% of their revenues.
- Ideal for international business trading.
- No office space required except in determined cases.
- Regulatory environments that offer great means for collaboration, learning and expertise.
- Less costly to establish than onshore companies.
- Authorized to trade only within the free zone and outside the UAE.
- Trades inside the UAE require a service agent or a distributor.
- Unauthorized to open retail stores outside the free zone.
- Each free zone is subject to different rules, which takes extensive amount of research to decide on the best suited free zone for your company.
A mainland company is simply an on-shore company, licenses for the mainland are issued by the department of economic development of the emirate where entrepreneurs are looking to set up their business. A mainland company is allowed to operate inside and outside the UAE.
- 122 activities are permitted for 100% foreign ownership.
- Authorized to trade and open retail stores all over UAE and outside of the Emirates.
- Authorized to rent or buy an office all over UAE.
- Wider choice of space at much cheaper rates than some free zone private offices.
- More visa allocations depending on the office space.
- Eligibility to register with the chamber of commerce and
to work with the UAE government.
- Custom tax.
- Municipality tax.
- Mandatory office space.
- Company set-up in mainland is more costly than in free zone.
- More red tape in license issuance and third party approvals.
- Minimum share capital required.
• Company set up
• Official documents renewals
• License amendment services
• Legal translation
• Branch setup
• Holding setup
• Document attestation/Notarization
• Corporate bank account
• Company liquidation
• Dubai Municipality (DM)
• Dubai Health Authority (DHA)
• Dubai Civil Defense (DCD)
• Security Industry Regulatory Agency (SIRA)
• Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM)
• Occupation Health Center (OHC)
• General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA)
• Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA)
• Department of Food Control
• Wages Protection System (WPS)
• National Media Council
• Dubai Court
IMMIGRATION & PRO SERVICES
Investor visa processing
House Keeper / Driver / Nanny Visa
Employees visa processing
Official documents renewals
Termination and Modification
Local Service Agent / Sponsor
Dubai Custom Registration
UAE Embassy Services
Legal Translation Services
Limitless business has a wide network of passionate partners which allows us to offer
Before laying the foundation stone for your business, Limitless business will provide you with a
detailed market study, which will allow you to understand your competitor and your
customer as well as the market where your business is operating.
We will also conduct a thorough feasibility study to help you cover all segments of the
business and avoid unnecessary cost.
Limitless business offers financial services such as tax reports, software systems, banking
solutions and many more.
In addition, we offer assistance in digital marketing campaigns, managing social media
platforms and HR solutions. We will help you find the most efficient candidates for your
establishment and help you set the optimal organogram for your business.
We will also assist you in finding the ideal office for your business. and help with your property
requirements whether it is a studio or a resort style property exceptional work and personal
space is now within your reach!